as of July 22, 2022
1680 Michigan Ave, Suite 1016
Miami Beach, FL 33139
by appointment only
9 am to 3:30 pm
9 am to 5 pm
9 am to 5 pm
9 am to 5 pm
9 am to 2:30 pm
CANCELLATION & DEPOSIT POLICY
Kindly provide a 24 hour notice of your intent to cancel. Your appointment is considered confirmed when it is made.
A $50 nonrefundable inconvenience fee will be added to any missed or cancelled appointments within <24 hours from your anticipated appointment time. Missed surgical or procedural visits will incur a $75 fee due to the time allotted.
Procedures or time blocks of significant nature may require a deposit which is subject to above penalty for no shows due to the time reserved.
New Changes to our office policy. Please note that our office will now require a valid credit card on file for booking appointments. This policy will be in full effect August 15, 2022.
All new patients will require a $50 deposit for time reserved. In the unfortunate event that we are not notified, or you choose to cancel your appointment in its entirety with less than 24 hours notice, we will assess a no-show charge. The $50 deposit will be retained for this charge and the deposit will become void. A new deposit payment will be required in order to schedule a new appointment.
1. MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR YOUR VISIT. NO EXCEPTIONS. They should be worn for the entirety of your visit and cover your mouth and nose. If your mask has a valve, you will need an additional covering.
2. Come by yourself. No guests will be permitted in our office unless patient is a minor or an elderly patient requiring assistance. All minors must be accompanied by legal guardian.
3. Please minimize your personal affects. Please leave any bulky coats, backpacks or other items at home. You will see we have paired down most objects in the office to allow for easy of cleaning which occurs in between each patient
4. Hand sanitizers can be found throughout our office for your use.
5. Special accommodations can be made for our highest risk population. Please call our office for special scheduling times. (transplant, elderly, high risk or immunocompromised).
6. TOUCHLESS visit. All intake forms and most consents can be completed prior to your visit, reducing waiting room paperwork. We offer credit card on file and apple pay for touchless transactions.
*always bring an ID, valid insurance card and form of payment to each visit.
Want to learn more about how our office is adapting to practicing during this time? Click here to read more